The Pico is a low cost, high performance microcontroller board built around the Raspberry Pi RP2040 chip. The Pico features flexible digital interfaces and can be easily programmed over USB using C/C++ or MicroPython, thanks to a comprehensive SDK with software examples and full documentation.
- Raspberry Pi designed RP2040 chipset
- Dual core ARM Cortex M0+ processor at up to 133MHz with variable core frequency
- 264kB SRAM & 2MB onboard flash memory
- 26 Multifunction GPIO pins (23x digital only, 3x ADC capable)
- 2x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x UART, 3x 12-bit ADC and 16x controllable PWM channels
- The Pico can be surface mounted as a module
- Accurate clock and timer on chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries
- Micro USB port for power & data
- 3-pin ARM Serial Wire Debug (SWD) port
There are no reviews yet.