The Line Tracking Sensor based on TCRT5000 is a type of infrared reflectance sensor, and is commonly used in line following robots, it is mounted at the bottom of the robot chassis. The line tracking sensor works by detecting reflected light coming from its own infrared LED and by measuring the amount of reflected infrared light, it can detect transitions from light to dark (lines) or even objects directly in front of it.
- Sensor adopts TCRT5000, high sensitivity
- Sensitivity adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue)
- Modules can induction block from 0 to 3 cm
- Working voltage 3.3 V to 5V
- Output analog voltage (0 to 5 v)
- Digital switch output (0 and 1)
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2 cm * 1.4 cm
- Power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green)
- Comparator USES the LM393 chips, work stability
- Detection reflection distance: 1mm to 25mm
- Comparator output, signal waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15mA
There are no reviews yet.