This voltage display is used for 1S~8S lithium battery detection, automatically detects the voltage and total voltage of each cell of the lithium battery. It supports reverse connection protection.
It allows you to know the working status of your battery anytime, anywhere. , so that the battery will not be damaged due to over-discharge or over-charge.
Whether in flight or in idle state, you can plug the EM display into the battery balancing charging connector to know the battery power status.
Even without a multimeter!
When the voltage is lower than the set value, the buzzer will sound and the red LED light will flash; the set value is 3.3V, press the button to change the voltage set value, and automatically save the current set value of the user.
1. For 1S-8S lithium battery detection
2. Voltage detection accuracy: ± 0.01V.
3. Group voltage display range: 0.5V~4.5V
4. Total voltage display range: 0.5V~36V
5.1S Test mode voltage range: 3.7V~30V
6. Low voltage buzzer alarm mode 2S – 8S
7. Alarm Voltage setting range: OFF~2.7~3.8V
8. Dimensions: 40mm x 25mm x 11mm Weight: 9g
Put the front of the display up (the side of the digital display), plug it in towards yourself, and insert the white balance charging plug of the battery along the left pin of the display. If there is no response, plug the balance charging plug in reverse. There is a small button on the other end of the electric display, which is used to set the alarm voltage of the electric display.
- Use for testing 1-8S Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- Use in the detection of low voltage