DSO138 oscilloscope kit is a kit specially designed for electronic professional teaching and training. It adopts ARM Cortex-M3 processor and color TFT screen. It has the characteristics of simple and reliable circuit, moderate production difficulty and high production success rate. The DSO138 kit highlights the characteristics of the oscilloscope circuit, enabling students to have a deep understanding of the structure and principle of the oscilloscope while learning practical production skills. The oscilloscope has good practicability, and students will get a useful tool after completing the production, which will be of great help to learning electronic technology in the future.
DSO138 Oscilloscope Production Kit Features:
- For electronic production training, the description materials are complete and detailed, including circuit diagrams, production instructions, instructions for use, troubleshooting methods, etc., and the production success rate is high.
- There are various types of components, which are suitable for students to carry out component identification, in-line component welding, and SMD component welding training.
- Students can obtain a practical tool at the same time of production, which can effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many occasions such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared reception and emission, etc., to increase learning interest and learning effect.
- The kit uses an ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display, which can be used as an ARM development test board. .
- The circuit is simple and reliable, and the price is low
- High real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sample buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- Adjustable vertical displacement with indication
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- High input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
- Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
- Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div – 50s/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- With automatic, conventional and one-shot trigger modes, it is convenient to capture waveforms
- Trigger with rising or falling edge
- Adjustable trigger level position with indication
- Waveform before trigger can be observed (negative delay)
- Freeze waveform display (HOLD function)
- Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source
There are no reviews yet.