The shell oscilloscope uses a 9V DC power supply (the power supply voltage should not exceed 10V! Otherwise, it may burn out the machine). The kit itself does not contain a power supply, the user needs to prepare the power supply by himself, and the power supply current should be able to provide more than 200mA.
- High real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sample buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5mV/Div – 20V/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- Adjustable vertical displacement with indication
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- High input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
- Coupling methods include DC/AC/GND
- Horizontal time base range: 10μs/Div – 50s/Div (in 1-2-5 increments)
- With automatic, conventional and one-shot trigger modes, it is convenient to capture waveforms
- Trigger with rising or falling edge
- Adjustable trigger level position with indication
- Waveform before trigger can be observed (negative delay)
- Freeze waveform display (HOLD function)
- Comes with 1KHz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- With digital display of waveform parameters, the parameters that can be displayed are: frequency, period, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum value, minimum value, average value, peak-to-peak value, and effective value
- Save/recall the waveform, the waveform does not disappear when power off
- 15001K (SMD components have been soldered):
- All parts of a shell oscilloscope with analog board SMD components soldered and tested
- BNC fish clip probe
- Assembly instructions
The pictures and information are for reference only, and the goods will be subject to the actual product; whether you purchase directly or order samples, please contact our customer service for confirmation in time!
Adopt ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and include a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen.
Used for secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
Come with instructions, easy to install and operate.
With Auto/Normal/Single trigger modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
Available rising or falling edge trigger.
Observable previous waveform before trigger(negative delay).
Can freeze waveform display at any time(HOLD function).
With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
TFT controller recognition function.
The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
Accuracy: 12 Bits
Record Length: 1024 points
Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
Time Base Range: 500s/Div – 10us / Div
Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
Supply Voltage: DC 9V(8-10V)
Current Consumption:~120mA @ 9V
Main Board Size: 94 * 65mm / 3.7 * 2.56in
Analog Board Size: 65 * 47mm / 2.56 * 1.85in
Screen Size: 52 * 40mm / 2 * 1.57in
Package Size: 14.5 * 10 * 3.7cm / 5.7 * 3.94 * 1.45in
Package Weight: 179g / 6.33oz
1 * Fully Assembled Digital Oscilloscope Kit
1 * Probe
1 * DIY Case
3 * User Manual(English)