PCB size: 76.5mm X 74mm X 1.6mm
Operation Level: Digital DC 3.3V
Power supply: DC 5V
This Prototyping Board is Designed for Raspberry Pi B+/A+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, raspberry pi can be combined with other components, modules.
- A big prototyping area, half of which is ‘breadboard’ style and half so you can wire up DIP chips, sensors, and the like.
- Along the edges of the proto area, all the GPIO/I2C/SPI and power pins are broken out to 0.1″ strips so you can easily connect to them.
- On the edges of the prototyping area, all of the breakout pins are also connected to labeled 3.5mm screw-terminal blocks. This makes it easy to semi-permanently wire in sensors, LEDs, etc.
- There’s also a 4-block terminal block broken out to 0.1″ pads for general non-GPIO wiring.
- A SOIC and a TSSOP surface mount chip breakout area, for those chips that don’t come in DIP format.
- EEPROM for Raspberry Pi HAT
- POWER LED indicator