Module features and uses:
1. Realize the circuit high-frequency fast and frequent on and off , unlimited switching times;
2. No noise , no electric spark, no electromagnetic interference during the on-off process ;
3. The service life is longer than that of common electromagnetic relays ;
4. Using dual MOS parallel active output, lower internal resistance, higher current, strong power , 15A , 400W at room temperature , which can meet the use of most equipment;
The often used to control the motor, the lamp, the LED lights, DC motors, micro-pumps, solenoid valves, etc. , the present module, can easily control the devices is very convenient.
1. Wide voltage operation ( 5~36V ) , most equipment can be used, very convenient;
2. The interface is clear and simple, powerful, easy to understand, and almost meets all your needs;
3. There is a key emergency stop function ( STOP key), with reverse connection protection, reverse connection does not burn;
4. Different OP , CL , LOP parameters can be set , these parameters are independent of each other and saved separately;
5. All set parameters are automatically saved after power-off.
Working mode :
P1 mode : After the signal is triggered, the relay is turned on for OP time, and then turned off; during OP time, the following operations
P1.1 : The signal is invalid when triggered again
P1.2 : The signal is triggered again to re-timing
P1.3 : The signal triggers the reset again , the relay is disconnected, and the timing stops;
P-2 : Give the trigger signal, after the relay is turned off for CL time, the relay is turned on for OP time, after the timing is completed , the relay is turned off;
P3.1 : After the trigger signal is given, the relay is turned on for the OP time, the relay is disconnected for CL time, and then the above actions are cycled, the signal is given again in the cycle, the relay is disconnected, and the timing is stopped; the number of cycles ( LOP ) can be set;
P3.2 : There is no need to trigger signal after power-on, the relay is on for OP time, the relay is off for CL time, the above actions are cycled; the number of cycles ( LOP ) can be set;
P-4 : Signal holding function. If there is a trigger signal, the timer is cleared and the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, the relay is disconnected after timing the OP ; during the timing, there is another signal, and the timer is cleared;
1 : Working voltage: DC 5V–36V ;
2 : Trigger signal source: high-level trigger ( DC 3.0V – 24V ), the signal ground and the system ground are not in the same ground to improve the anti-interference ability of the system (you can also short-circuit the common ground by yourself)
3 : Output capacity: DC the DC 5V – 36V , continuous current at room temperature . 15A , power 400W ! Under auxiliary heat dissipation conditions, the current can reach 30A .
4 : Quiescent current: 15 mA
5 : Service life: unlimited switching; working temperature: -40 — 85 ℃; size: 6.0*3.4*1.2cm
6 : With optocoupler isolation, enhanced anti-interference ability, industrial grade circuit board, set parameters will always be remembered after power failure .
The module is an active live output , and the voltage at the output end (load end) is equal to the input end voltage ( DC 5V–36V ).
The’DC+’ and load ‘+’ poles themselves are short-circuited internally, but the’DC- ‘ and load’- ‘ poles cannot be short-circuited during use, otherwise the load will not be controlled to turn on and off, which is equivalent to the load being It’s always energized.
0.1 second (small) ~999 minutes () continuously adjustable
How to choose the timing range:
After setting the parameter value in the mode selection interface , short press the STOP button to select the timing range;
XXX. The decimal point is in the ones place, and the timing range: 1 second to 999 seconds
The decimal point of XX.X is in ten’s place, timing range: 0.1 second to 99.9 second
XXX decimal points are all lit, timing range: 1 minute to 999 minutes
For example, if you want to set the OP to 3.2 seconds, move the decimal point to the tenth place, and the digital tube will display 03.2
Parameter description: OP on time, CL off time, LOP cycle times ( 1 — 999 times, ” — “ represents infinite cycles)
These parameters are independent of each other, but all modes share these parameters . For example, when the on-time OP is set to 5 seconds in P1.1 , and the user wants to switch to P1.2 mode, then when entering P1.2 to set the corresponding parameters, OP It will also be 5 seconds;
In the main interface (display 000 ), short press the SET button, OP ( CL , LOP ) and the corresponding time XXX will be displayed ;
If there is only OP (such as mode P1.1 , P1.2 , P1.3 ) time in the mode , then short press the SET key, only OP and the corresponding time will be displayed ;
If there are OP , CL , LOP in the mode (for example, mode P3.1 , P3.2 ), short pressing the SET key will display OP and corresponding time, CL and corresponding time, LOP and corresponding times;
After setting the mode, you can easily view the parameters set in the current mode by short pressing the SET button on the main interface , which is very convenient!
How to set parameters
1. First determine the working mode of the relay;
2. According to the working mode of the relay, in the main interface (when the module is powered on, it will flash the current working mode (default P1.1 mode), and then enter the main interface, ) ” Long press the SET button for 2 seconds and then release “Enter the mode selection interface , and select the mode to be set by short pressing the UP and DOWN buttons ( P1.1~P-4 );
3. After selecting the mode to be set (for example, P3.2 ), short press the SET button to set the corresponding parameters. At this time, the parameters to be set will flash ( OP on time, CL off time, LOP cycle times ( ” – – “ Stands for unlimited cycles)), adjust the parameter value through UP and DOWN , support long press (rapid increase or decrease) and short press (increase or decrease by 1 unit); after setting the parameter value, short press the STOP button To select the position of the decimal point, select the timing range ( corresponding time 0.1 second to 999 minutes ); short press the SET key to set the next parameter of the current mode, the process is the same as above;
4. After setting the parameters of the selected mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds and then release it. The currently set mode will flash, and then return to the main interface. The parameter setting is successful, very simple!
Main interface: ” 000 ” (no decimal point) is displayed when the relay is not working, and there is a decimal point when the relay is working, which is very clear!
Mode selection interface : Long press the SET button to enter, after the setting is completed, long press the SET button to exit and return to the main interface, very simple!
STOP button function expansion:
Relay enable mode :
1. ON : the relay is allowed to conduct during the OP conduction time ;
2. OFF : The relay is forbidden to conduct and is always off;
Short press the STOP button on the main interface to switch between ON and OFF , the current state will flash, and then return to the main interface. (This function is an emergency stop function, one key to open and close the relay)