A 470K ohms 1W metal oxide fixed resistor basically used to limit the flow of currents in a circuit. Metal Oxide Film Resistors provide high power with a compact, space-saving size. Ideal for line protection applications, the ROX series of resistors are flame proof and can withstand overload conditions. The resistors are suitable for processing on automatic insertion equipment and cutting and bending machines.
Features and Specifications
- Type: fixed resistor
- Resistance: 470KΩ
- Power Rating: 1W
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Technology: Metal Oxide
- Temperature Coefficient: ±300ppm/°C
- Max Overload voltage: 600v
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +235°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Solvent resistant coating
- High surge/overload capacity
- Complete flameproof construction
- Body Length: 9 mm
- Body Diameter: 3 mm
- Lead Length: 25 mm
- Lead Diameter: 0.7 mm
- They can be used to control signals.
- They are also used to divide voltage in a circuit
- Used in automatic insertion equipment
- used in cutting and bending machines.