FFC(Flexible Flat Cable)/FCP usually refers to the extremely thin flat cable often found in high density electronic applications. The cable usually consists of a flat and flexible plastic film base, with multiple metallic conductors bonded to one surface.
The end of each cable is reinforced with a stiffener to make insertion easier or to provide strain relief. The cable usually used in high density electronic applications like laptops and scanners.
Features and Specifications
- Weight: 211 ounces
- length: 30 inches
- Poduct Type: Flexible Flat Cable F/F
- Cable Type: A/B type- Refer to Picture
Widely used in the connection between:
- the head of the printer and the motherboard
- signal transmission and board connection of plotters scanners, copiers, stereos, LCD appliances, fax machines, and various DVD players.
- Type A: The two ends are on the same side and the reinforcing plate is attached to the insulating tape.
- Type B: The reinforcing plates are crossed and directly pasted on the insulating tape.