usb to ttl ft232
In stock (can be backordered)
The FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface A low-cost way to add USB capability to Arduino or other microcontrollers. Use this to give your own breadboard Arduino USB capability for bootloading or downloading sketches.
RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator Includes over-current protection, using a 500ma self-restoring fuse.
This board includes a DTR pin needed to auto-reset Arduino when downloading to your device.
- Chip : FT232RL
- Draw out all signal port of FT232RL chip
- RXD / TXD transceiver communication indicator
- USB power supply, can choose 5V or 3.3V, set by jumper
- With over current protection, using 500mA self-restore fuse
- Pin definition : DTR, RXD, TX, VCC, CTS, GND
- Pitch : 2.54mm
- Size : 36 x 18mm (L x W)
- Interface : Mini USB