Characteristics of TIP102 Transistor
- Type – NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 100 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 100 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 5 V
- Collector Current: 8 A
- Collector Dissipation – 80 W
- DC Current Gain (hfe) – 1000 to 20000
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range -65 to +150 °C
- Package – TO-220
The TIP102 transistor marking is “TIP102“.
Complementary PNP transistor
The TIP107 is a complementary PNP transistor for the TIP102.
Replacement and Equivalent for TIP102
You can replace the TIP102 with the 2N6045, 2N6045G, BD543C, BD545C, BD649, BD651, BD801, BD901, BDT63B, BDT63C, BDT65B, BDT65C, BDT85, BDT85F, BDT87, BDT87F, BDW42, BDW42G, BDW43, BDW73C, BDW73D, BDX33C, BDX33CG, BDX33D, BDX53C, BDX53CG, BDX53D, BDX53E, BDX53F, MJE15028, MJE15028G, MJE15030, MJE15030G, MJF15030, MJF15030G, TIP102G or TIP142T.