Peltier thermoelectric cooler TEC1-12704
In stock (can be backordered)
The TEC1-12704 40x40mm Thermoelectric Cooler 4A Peltier Module is the simple application of Peltier Thermoelectric Effect. The module features 127 semiconductor couples in the area of 40mmx40mm which very effectively cools and heats up to 70°C.
Thermoelectric coolers also are known as TEC or Peltier Module create a temperature differential on each side. One side gets hot and the other side gets cool. Therefore, they can be used to either warm something up or cool something down, depending on which side you use. You can also take advantage of a temperature differential to generate electricity.
- Cooling speed is controllable via adjusting the operating electricity
- Noise free, vibration free, friction free, reliable performance
- Tiny size and light weight
- No cooling liquid, environmental friendly
- Can be used as heating device by changing the direction of electricity
- Maximum Current : 3A
- Maximum Voltage : 8.5V
- Maximum Refrigerator Power : 14.9
- Dimensions(mm) : 30*30*3.5
- Resistance : 1.81Ω