The LM2902 series consists of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
- Four Independent, High-Gain, Frequency Compensated Op-Amps
- Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV
- Input Offset Current: 5 nA
- Wide Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB
- Single Supply or Dual Supply Operation